Today we’re making Lavender Lip Balm. The recipe stays consistent for all of the variations. Check out my Soothing Lip Balm post for all of the recipes.
1. Gather supplies (sauce pan, wooden spoon, measuring cup, infused oils, shea butter, beeswax, essential oils, lip balm tubes)
6. Add 25-30 drops essential oil (I used lavender)
7. Prepare the lip balm tubes
8. Pour (carefully) into lip balm containers
9. Allow to cool and then apply labels
All of these lip balms are available to purchase here.
(Photo credit for the really nice photos: Zeinep Yessenbekova)